The CadTempo Viewer Window - Active History
This spreadsheet view shows the accumulated files times worked for the selected date range.
The Dashboard Panel (Left).
Open previously saved reports, save the currently generated reports, or print the current spreadsheet page.
Some controls affect other views of the reports created.
The Calendar Panel.
Select a date range when creating the detailed history report.
The Spreadsheet View.
- Each folder that contains files with recorded time during the selected period are shown.
- Each file with recorded time during the selected period are shown below the folder.
- Each selected user with recorded time during the selected period are shown below the file name.
- Accumulated time values are shown for each of the above listed members.
- Each day within the selected calendar period are shown. (Decimal hours are shown)
The Reports - Analytics Panel.
- Active History Tab Select users to include in the active history reports.
- Click Populate to generate report.
- Assign renames the spreadsheet page to the calendar date range. After assignment additional pages can be added with different inclusion parameters.
- Left mouse button click onto a bar in the chart will navigate you to the file in the spreadsheet view.
- Additional tabs show various collected analytical charts.